Reconstruction breast inframammary folds via local advancement flaps

nyckimmie

Networker
Best answers
Hello, I have 3 questions I'm hoping I can get some help with any one of them.
1. pt. is s/p bilat mastectomy, presents for tissue expander removal w/perm. implants. also asymmetry and contour abnormalities and loss of inframammary folds. How would you code this part of the procedure? Reconstruction right and left breast inframammary folds via local advancement flaps, 74 cm² (19380-50 -OR- 14301 x 2 ) ? Description: Inframammary folds were now reconstructed creating inframammary fold flaps by dissection through the inferior capsulotomy incision each side to elevate skin subcutaneous tissue the right sided flap measured 18 x 2 cm² and the left-sided flap measured 19 x 2 cm² once the tissue was elevated it was advanced in cephalad fashion secured to chest wall and rib periosteal tissue using interrupted 2-0 Vicryl sutures.
2. Any one have a description on what "extensive" capsular and "extensive" soft tissue work involves? ex. a.) 11970 includes minor capsule revision and minor skin revision (eg, scar revision or excision of standing cutaneous deformities) Could also report 19370 when extensive capsule work. b.) 11970 with code 19380 when extensive capsule and extensive soft-tissue revisions.
3. anyone have a cpt crosswalk code to PCS 0HX5XZZ?
Thank you for any help.