Wiki Radiology Coding--- Help!!

SFowler150

Contributor
Best answers
Hey all,
Does anyone know the appropriate CPT code (outpatient hospital) to use for a Sitzmark Study. The research that I have done say to use a flat KUB 74000. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Help!

Calling all coders in Melbourne and PalmBay fl please help me get certified. I know my stuff but just cannot seem to pass this test I need a tutor just for the exam. I know how to code. I have a job oppurtunity for experience and this is my in. I need this sooo bad please someone help me I am desperate.

Thanks Cori

Have you taken the practice tests? I have taught the PMCC for a number of years and always suggested to take the test in a timed environment just as if you were taking the "real thing". Get a feel for the test AND the time constraint. Focus on reviewing those you struggled with on the practice test.
Don't give up! You have stressed (and maybe psyched) yourself out!

Thanks, yes I have bought all the tests and do awsome on them. Now after you fail the exam they make up 20 questions in 4 of your weakest areas. I bought those and I just dont get it. They are easy and I have no time problem. No one seemss to understand thogh that none of these questions are any thing like what is in the exam. It is like a whole different coding world.

thanks for your help
Cori