Wiki Questions about Lexicode

asowder

Contributor
Best answers
I just received my instructions to take the assessment test for Lexicode and I was wondering if anyone has any in depth information on them. I would love to hear from someone that has worked for them or if someone has taken this exam.

Thanks!!!
Anika

I got an email from them last week saying someone was going to call me and im still waiting on a Call from them. What position did you apply for?

Thank You

I never got the Test. They told me within 3 days someone was going to call me. :confused: Im guessing they are really busy.

Last edited:
Lexicode

I took the test and got an email that someone was going to call me to set up an interview and that was a month ago, still haven't heard anything.

I took the test and got an email that someone was going to call me to set up an interview and that was a month ago, still haven't heard anything.

I would follow up, sometimes its just an oversite.

Cordelia, DRG Auditor, CCS, CPC

I talked to the recruiter on April 4 and tested the 6th and 7th and was offered a position on the 8th. I start the 28th so I am guessing this is an oversight. They always called when they said they would.

Wow, that is great! I just got an email to set up a phone interview. What kind of position are you starting? I am hoping for an outpatient ER coding position. I have applied for so many, I cannot even recall which I applied to now! I really want to work at home but I do work for an academic Medical Center now and have GREAT benefits so I am really going to have to weigh this out if I get an offer!

Hi, I was wondering if you started your new job with Lexicode and how do you like it? Did you go through training? I am supposed to have a phone interview soon but currently I work for a university and get paid by the hour. It appears all remote coding positions are paid by chart? Please update how you like working for them. I told a friend I was interviewing with them and they sent me a link to reviews at indeed.com that were, um, not so good. I thought I'd ask someone I know who is working for them now. Thanks!

I talked to the recruiter on April 4 and tested the 6th and 7th and was offered a position on the 8th. I start the 28th so I am guessing this is an oversight. They always called when they said they would.

Hi, I was wondering if you started your new job with Lexicode and how do you like it? Did you go through training? I am supposed to have a phone interview soon but currently I work for a university and get paid by the hour. It appears all remote coding positions are paid by chart? Please update how you like working for them. I told a friend I was interviewing with them and they sent me a link to reviews at indeed.com that were, um, not so good. I thought I'd ask someone I know who is working for them now. Thanks!

Still waiting....

I never heard anything about how my assessment went with them, so I emailed yesterday for a a status. Turns out they somehow did not have my ICD9 codes on the questions, yet I still had them all written down? So the lady emailed me the link again and I went in and attached the ICD9 codes. Hopefully this will get me an interview.

I would love any help to be able to work from home that anyone can give me!

Info

hi all! I just saw this post and was hoping you could give me some insight- i just also got a phone interview to work from home and i will be taking the assessment later tonight- I just wanted to see if you are still working for lexi code and how you like it? any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
thanks so much!

Just wondering if you are a hire with Lexi Code- i am taking the assessment later tonight and already had the phone interview- but was just wondering if you work for them how you like it. hope to hear from you soon!! thanks for any info!
Ashley

How was the assessment? Do you have any pointers??