Wiki Pregnancy Test Positive

ksarith9@gmail.com

Networker
Best answers
patient complaining of DELAYED MENSTRUATION FOR 1 month ACCOMPANIED BY DIZZINESS AND BODY MALAISE, Beta hcg positive can i use code 626.0 and v724.42 together?

Thanks in advance

patient complaining of DELAYED MENSTRUATION FOR 1 month ACCOMPANIED BY DIZZINESS AND BODY MALAISE, Beta hcg positive can i use code 626.0 and v724.42 together?

Thanks in advance

Amenorrhea is not a missed period of one month. If the visit was prior to Oct 1 2015 then code 626.0 is incorrect. The category 626 states disorders of menstruation or other abnormal bleeding. Which is not a category that describes this patient. The code 626.0 is for primary or secondary amenorrhea, meaning a patient that has never had a period or has sustained abcense of 6 months or more. You use only the the code for pregnancy test positive result, in ICD-9 or ICD-10 CM. If this visit occurred after oct 1, 2015, then why are you using ICD-9 codes?

Thanks

Its help a Lot....

I am working in United Arab Emirates, here ICD-10 will be implemented on Jan-2017

And please Erase some message from your private message inbox.

Have a Great Day a head

Thanks & Regards!

If you are billing for US insurance you must use the ICD-10 CM codes. My inbox is full on a daily basis no matter how much I reply and erase, sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are billing for US insurance you must use the ICD-10 CM codes. My inbox is full on a daily basis no matter how much I reply and erase, sorry for the inconvenience.

No, we are not billing for US payers,but coding guidelines and all other things are same.
that day i tried to send you a pm but not sent,its ok thanks for your valuable replies
take care and have a nice day ahead