Wiki "pregnancy code"

adudms

Best answers
Debra Mitchell - could you reply to this question? You helped me with the "diagnosis inconsistent with the procedure" quandary. You told me I needed to use the "pregnancy code" I need to know which one. Thank you so much for your excellent help!

It will depend on the circumstance. If there is no problem with the pregnancy then use the supervision of normal pregnancy, if this is just a decision on the part of the mother to abort the pregnancy and there is nothing wrong with the fetus or the mother physically then it is a normal pregnancy. If there is an anomaly and the mother is choosing to abort for this reason then you use the O code for the anomaly. without more detail that is the best answer I can give.

It will depend on the circumstance. If there is no problem with the pregnancy then use the supervision of normal pregnancy, if this is just a decision on the part of the mother to abort the pregnancy and there is nothing wrong with the fetus or the mother physically then it is a normal pregnancy. If there is an anomaly and the mother is choosing to abort for this reason then you use the O code for the anomaly. without more detail that is the best answer I can give.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help and now can proceed with more confidence. You are awesome!