Wiki Practicode CEUs

Best answers
I just got my CPC-A and am currently working on Practicode to remove my Apprenticeship. I was just wondering if completing all three of the modules would count towards any CEUs or if it is only for removing the -A?

I wasn't sure what you meant, so I just went to the site. Oh. My. Gosh. Yes, I paid $299 for the Practicode. Holy cow. I'd rather get my $250 back! I am only 25 questions into it, I wonder if I can get a refund.

I wasn't sure what you meant, so I just went to the site. Oh. My. Gosh. Yes, I paid $299 for the Practicode. Holy cow. I'd rather get my $250 back! I am only 25 questions into it, I wonder if I can get a refund.

You can always contact AAPC and find out. I paid the $299 in April. CEU option was closer to $400.00 if i recall correctly.

I am waiting to talk to someone now. If nothing else, I will just pay the $50 to get my -A removed sooner, and go back and do the rest later for practice, I guess.
I don't remember seeing any other options for the Practicode. From what I remember it was the $299 option or the individual modules that all added up to $299 with an asterisk saying that you had to completely all of them to gain the year experience.

The $50 promo is the exact same one as the $299 just a shorter period of time allowed and no extensions. The 2x $100 and $99 are just so people can pay as they go. They are just trying to get more people to sign up. The CEU option was discontinued which is why its not an option.

Last edited:
Unless you bought Practicode within 3 days of the $49.95 discount they will NOT give you any kind of refund. I tried :(