Wiki Practice

Hannah03

New
Best answers
Is there any free practice exams online that would help me prepare for the CPC exam? I am struggling to try to figure out what to expect. I took a mock exam for my college course but I feel as that will not be enough and I am trying to save money for my exam. If anyone knows any links, can you please share them with me. Thank you!

I am not aware of any reputable, reliable free practice exams. Depending on what package/promotion is/was available when purchasing your exam, sometimes practice exams are included as a bundle. If you already purchased your exam or package and practice exams were not included, then I would recommend purchasing either of the practice exam bundles. For $80, it is a total of 150 practice questions. They are actual AAPC CPC exam questions and up to date. Someone offering free practice questions is less likely to update them annually in my opinion. I took my CPC several years ago, but I found the practice exams to be worded very similarly to the actual exam and a great resource. Good luck!!

The best thing to do is take and re-take the official practice exams offered through AAPC. The study guides also have chapter quizzes that you should do the same with. I agree with Christine. I would not suggest using exams or practice tests from any other source. You will know exactly what to expect by using the AAPC ones.