Wiki Practice Tests

TMB1965

Guru
Best answers
Currently I am only doing Billing, but I don't want to lose my knowledge in Coding, so is there a place I can go to practice E&M Coding & Op reports especially to keep me fresh in the field? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Go to CMS website and there is a list of free webinars you can watch. If you are intersted in specifically coding, try helping members in these forums when people need help with coding. That will help you stay fresh with your coding skills.
HTH.

Try going to coding certification.org and check it out. Every month they have a free webinar that people join in from all over the united states for a 1 hr. session that they have discussions on coding and so informative and plus you get 1 CEU that is approved by AAPC. I love it and learn so much and keeps your eyes open to all coding situations that could & might arise. Have fun!:)

AAPC has a terrific EM course. Look at the training section to get the information and sign up. I took it and it really helped.