Wiki PQRS new for 2015

Best answers
Any feedback appreciated.
It appears, from article in the recent ENT Today, that we can attempt to meet PQRS compliance, to prevent 2017 reduction in Medicare pay.

Any experience yet with the reporting process?
We used G codes for stuff like reporting prescription of an antibiotic.

Now apparently there is reporting via registry, and report for criteria such as sinusitis or otitis.
The article states to use pqrswizard.com but the details are not clear just yet.

Pqrs

Hi,

I have had a course on PQRS a few years ago in one of my chapter meeting.

If you check the AAPC coder you can see where the PQRS drop box give you information. It will make a difference for payment and important to use.

to cvilardi

Does anyone know which CMS/Medicare website we use to report?

I tried pqrswizard.com but they want $299 a year

Hi,

I have had a course on PQRS a few years ago in one of my chapter meeting.

If you check the AAPC coder you can see where the PQRS drop box give you information. It will make a difference for payment and important to use.

After pulling my hair out all morning, arrived at the CMS website (and I only trust CMS) for the required information that ENT's need, in order to know how to report for PQRS.

Background:
After reading the cover story on ENTtoday magazine, we figured we may actually be able to successfully report PQRS this year. the article stated that AAO-HNSF & ABOto, presented 2 measure groups to CMS and they were approved going forward.

It seems we can report for Acute Otitis Externa and Adult Sinusitis.