Wiki pqri

Pillow1

Guru
Best answers
Can any one tell me how to report PQRI measurement codes to Medicare? Are you entering them on a claim form? I know they are not considered for reimbursement..but must be reported. HOw is this done and also, is anyone submitting to the Medicare Replacement Plans?

Thanks for any feedback!

Denise :)

Can any one tell me how to report PQRI measurement codes to Medicare? Are you entering them on a claim form? I know they are not considered for reimbursement..but must be reported. HOw is this done and also, is anyone submitting to the Medicare Replacement Plans?

Thanks for any feedback!

Denise :)

Yes they are submitted on a claim form. The measures must relate to a specific patient and the services they were receiving on that date of service.

PQRI (S) is for straight Medicare. They do go on a claim form and they should be listed at the bottom of the claim.

You have a couple of choices for how to report them.
We are doing the one where you have to meet at least 3 measures.
Our first year doing this we chose 3 of the easiest measures and sent them to all of our doctors, 10 radiologist and 3 interventional radiologist (Bone scans, Mammos, and PICCs)! It was not until we received our check we realized that we made a mistake because only 3 of our doctors placed PICCs so the other 10 doctors only reprted 2 measures all year. Don't make this mistake! It does go by each doctor!