Please Mark Your Calendars again; Dr. Kendall has confirmed our next Semi-Annual meet and discuss pathology questions with pathology coders.

danachock

Expert
Best answers
Hello and Good Evening Pathology Specialty Colleagues,
I absolutely graciously applaud my AAPC colleagues here; the Fort Myers AAPC Chapter in Florida is hosting this pathology specialty event Thursday 9/19/2024 from 5:00 CST to 6:30 CST.
God Speed goodness, without your AAPC Chapter's help, this event would not be happening.
I will share the remaining information "link" and so forth. This is still a work in progress. We just validated the dates and times.
Please just mark this on your calendar okay. If anyone has heard Dr. Kendall speak and wants to share their experience, now would be appropriate.
(Pathologist) Dr. Kendall has been integral to my career since 2012/2013, providing advice when no one else had it, explaining it in terminology I as a pathology coder can understand. If you have questions in the pathology specialty. Now would be the time to write those questions down and ask the pathologist Dr. Kendall in September.
Thank you for listening and have a fantastic evening,
Dana

I'm unsure if I can promote something else here; FB page "Pathology Coding Across the World"; there a few other pathology presentations coming.
If there is an AAPC Chapter designated in the pathology specialty here, I'd love to hear from you. Contact me from AAPC Inbox or Messenger. I may need some assistance okay.

Hello and Good Evening Pathology Specialty Colleagues,
I absolutely graciously applaud my AAPC colleagues here; the Fort Myers AAPC Chapter in Florida is hosting this pathology specialty event Thursday 9/19/2024 from 5:00 CST to 6:30 CST.
God Speed goodness, without your AAPC Chapter's help, this event would not be happening.
I will share the remaining information "link" and so forth. This is still a work in progress. We just validated the dates and times.
Please just mark this on your calendar okay. If anyone has heard Dr. Kendall speak and wants to share their experience, now would be appropriate.
(Pathologist) Dr. Kendall has been integral to my career since 2012/2013, providing advice when no one else had it, explaining it in terminology I as a pathology coder can understand. If you have questions in the pathology specialty. Now would be the time to write those questions down and ask the pathologist Dr. Kendall in September.
Thank you for listening and have a fantastic evening,
Dana

I'm unsure if I can promote something else here; FB page "Pathology Coding Across the World"; there a few other pathology presentations coming.
If there is an AAPC Chapter designated in the pathology specialty here, I'd love to hear from you. Contact me from AAPC Inbox or Messenger. I may need some assistance okay.
Thank you for your advocacy for Pathology Coders, Dana!