Wiki Pleae help I have been srtuggling wth this

eeyore1267

Best answers
Informed consent was properly obtained from the Patient, and he was placed in a 45 degree angle. Topical viscous lidocaine was applied for pain management, and the 1% epinephrine was injected into the periorbital area for anesthetic effect. A #5-0 Vicryl suture was used to close the deep layers, and then #6-0 was used in interrupted fashion for superficial closure. The patient was instructed to tale Keflex antibiotic for 10 days. He was instructed and given prescription for erythromycin ophthalmic ointment to be applied to the periorbital areas t.i.d. The patient is to ice the area and to follow up in week for the sutures removal. The patient tolerated the procedure well, and he was discharged from the emergency department in stable condition.

I need ICD 10 codes and cannot for the life of me think of them

Thank you for any help :O)

I see no diagnosis documented in your note. There is not code that can be applied in ICD-10 CM without a documented diagnosis or signs and symptoms.

Preoperative DX:
Multiple complex lacerations of the Periocular region

Postoperative DX:
Multiple complex lacerations of the Periocular region

Primary Procedure:
Closure of Multiple Complex Lacerations

Anesthesia:
Local 1% with epinephrine

Estimated Blood Loss:
Minimal

Coding Burns

Patient presents with 1st degree burn of left calf, and 2nd degree burns of left foot, estimated 7% of total body surface , caused by flames from campfire at the beach. I can get 5 DX codes but they want 6.