Wiki Pcs code help

carrollalicia1

Contributor
Best answers
I am trying to determine the ICD-10 PCS code(s) for the following. I am stuck. Please assist or provide some resources. Thanks in advance.

Preoperative diagnosis:
Cerebral hemorrhage

Postoperative diagnosis:
Cerebral arteriovenous malformation with hemorrhage

Procedure performed:
Endovascular coil embolization

Indications:
The patient is a 35-year-old male who presented to the ED with severe headache of three-day duration and diplopia. Imaging revealed an arteriovenous malformation with a pin sized hole that was leaking slowly. The patient was brought to the catheterization suite for emergent AVM embolization.

Procedure description:
The patient was sedated using IV Versed. The right thigh area above the femoral artery was prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion, and the area was infiltrated with 1% lidocaine for local anesthesia. Once it was established that adequate sedation had been achieved, a small incision was made over the femoral artery and a catheter was inserted into the vessel. The catheter was manipulated using fluoroscopic guidance through the vascular system to the site of the AVM. A HydroCoil 14 was then threaded through the catheter and into the AVM. The coil continued to be introduced into the defect until the entire defect was filled and confirmed under fluoroscopy. An injection of contrast was applied and it was ensured that the coiling was successful in blocking the blood flow to the AVM entirely, thereby closing the site of the hemorrhage. The catheter was removed. Pressure was applied to the incision site until hemostasis was obtained. The patient was then taken to the recovery room in hemodynamically stable condition.

Please confirm

So I came up with 03LG3DZ (occlusion of intracranial artery w intraluminal device percutaneous approach). Can anyone else confirm please?