Wiki Passed my CPC

demee

Best answers
Hi everyone!
So I recently just passed my CPC exam! YAY!! A real sigh of relief, for a moment, because we all know that this isn't the end. I noticed that on my profile I have an A for apprentice. I just purchased a course to help me gain knowledge of real life situations to get up to CPC-P. I wasn't sure who would hire a newly certified coder, so I took matters into my own hands and decided that this is best for the next step.
So, what I was wanting to ask, was if anyone knew of companies hiring for remote work or in office. I am willing to relocate.
I hope to hear back with some advice or opportunity that yall know of! THANK YOU!

Hi everyone!
So I recently just passed my CPC exam! YAY!! A real sigh of relief, for a moment, because we all know that this isn't the end. I noticed that on my profile I have an A for apprentice. I just purchased a course to help me gain knowledge of real life situations to get up to CPC-P. I wasn't sure who would hire a newly certified coder, so I took matters into my own hands and decided that this is best for the next step.
So, what I was wanting to ask, was if anyone knew of companies hiring for remote work or in office. I am willing to relocate.
I hope to hear back with some advice or opportunity that yall know of! THANK YOU!
Congrats! There are tons of postings on Indeed. Just search CPC and enter remote for location. You can even setup and email alert. The VA Hospital is hiring telecommuter as well. You can apply via usajobs.gov. I am a CPC-A as well and have been receiving a majority of responses back for auditing, denials and from insurance companies. I've had the most luck on Indeed and Ziprecruiter. Also try marketing yourself as an independent contractor.