Wiki Pass my CPC Exam

lavender

Contributor
Best answers
I took my test on Dec.13, 2014 and I passed on my first try! I felt so relieved.I can sit and relax a bit for the holidays. I practice so many times for my time management and strategies that I learned from Laureen at www.codingcertification.org

I definitely recommend it for those who will take the exam. They also have other great stuff to help you become ready.

Last edited:
:(

That's great @Lavender:confused:

I'm still upset for being disrupted during our exam on 12/13 at Remington College by another student in the building.

Exam results

How long did it take for you to hear your results? I took my exam on the 17th and am hoping for a nice Christmas present.

CPC Exam December 13th, 2014 at St. Cloud, Minnesota. By Alin Bakken

Congrats to all of you who have taken the exam on the 13th of December and passed, but how did you find out so quickly? Mine is still in grading mode.

QUOTE=00505879;333035]Congrats to all of you who have taken the exam on the 13th of December and passed, but how did you find out so quickly? Mine is still in grading mode.[/QUOTE]

Hello,

AAPC posted the results within 3 days in their website.The proctor said to all the examinees, they will submit the test on following Monday and it was graded by Wednesday.Good luck!

Oh my goodness Congratulations!!! I also use her Blitz videos! I found some free pracsuch a good help tests and free webinars in the CCO http://bit.ly/Main-Website website too! What I like the most was the fact that I could go back to the videos if I needed to watch them again until I felt ready and to take as many notes as I could ! I recommend the Blitz too!

Hi,

Thank you. I did use the free practice and purchase some of the mini mocks . And it's worth it. Blitz is such a good help. Happy holidays!