Wiki Orlando HealthCon 2025: When are the Sessions posted?

LHenckler

Contributor
Best answers
Hello!

I am wondering when will AAPC release the sessions and when can you select them? Do you need to pay the registration fee first? This may be my first and only conference!!

Thank you so much!

The ones for Regionals were announced about a month ago. It will be a bit before the sessions are announced. They have not even put out the call for speakers yet. Last year I was notified I would be speaking in October so it would have to be after that. After speakers are notified they have been selected the AAPC then has to gather all the information and enter it. Maybe around December.

The ones for Regionals were announced about a month ago. It will be a bit before the sessions are announced. They have not even put out the call for speakers yet. Last year I was notified I would be speaking in October so it would have to be after that. After speakers are notified they have been selected the AAPC then has to gather all the information and enter it. Maybe around December.
Sounds good - I am looking forward to a Conference and hope to get a great variety of topics! Thank you! :)

Where are the 2025 regional conferences going to be held?