Orlando HealthCon 2025: What are you bringing?

LHenckler

Contributor
Best answers
Good morning!

I would love to hear what people bring to Health Con. Do you bring an I-pad, code books etc? Should I get a rolling backpack for all the sessions? I feel like a kid going back to school :)

Very excited to attend. Thanks for reading and have a great day everyone!

Lah

I would not bring code books, especially if you're flying. They take up space and you don't need them. If you'd prefer having access to coding materials, I'd go the digital route vs. the physical books. When you're doing a lot of walking, an iPad or laptop would be easier to carry around (or pull in a rolling backpack, if you bring one).

You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket that you can throw on as needed. Occasionally, conference rooms get chilly with the air conditioning. Layers are good, because you can adapt whether a conference room is chilly or warm.

Travel light..... there's a lot of walking and you don't want to schlep any kind of heavy pack around all day for four days. And it can get crowded with people walking and scooters zooming around, so the less stuff you have, the better off you're going to be.

I bring my laptop, but I generally present so I need that for sure. I never print out the slides, bring books or anything else that will weigh me down.

Susan is right....bring a sweater. It may be in Florida but those meeting rooms are freezing cold! And I am from New England!

This will be my first time attending, thanks for the above info. Question for you,, when do the days usually start and end? When does the agenda become available? Thanks, looking forward to it!

Travel light..... there's a lot of walking and you don't want to schlep any kind of heavy pack around all day for four days. And it can get crowded with people walking and scooters zooming around, so the less stuff you have, the better off you're going to be.

I bring my laptop, but I generally present so I need that for sure. I never print out the slides, bring books or anything else that will weigh me down.

Susan is right....bring a sweater. It may be in Florida but those meeting rooms are freezing cold! And I am from New England!
I would not have thought about a sweater, thanks!