Wiki Open vs. Arthrocopy code tibial plateau fx

Best answers
Not sure if the code should be 27535 or 29855. Doc did the following:
"With assistance of fluoroscopy, an incision was made over the lateral aspect of the proximal tibia. Blunt dissection was carried down to the bone using a burr. Cortical window was made underfluoroscopic visualization. Under biplanar fluoroscopy, bone tap as well as freer elevator was inserted through this hole in order to elevate the depressed fragment. The fluoroscopy was withdrawn. The arthroscopy instruments were inserted. Under direct visualization, the length of the fragment was elevated with slight over- reduction in order to allow for eventual settling and then, 2 guide wires were placed. Then, the fracture was fixed using two 4.5 cancellous screws in a standard fashion with washers.
This allowed for fixation of fracture fragments, confirmed both
arthroscopically also with biplanar fluoroscopy. The tourniquet was let down. Hemostasis was obtained. The incision was closed using 0-Vicryl, 2-0 Vicryl, and nylons. Arthroscopic portal was closed with nylons."

I guess I'm confused because he made the incision over the proximal tibia.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks - that's how I was reading it. Doc wants to use the open code, but it didn't seem right to me.