Wiki one help about cpc exam

NikhilCPC

Best answers
Hello All,

I am going for cpc certification this month. I am seeking one information that i went through cpt book of current year so i came across some intial pages of the book in which some info was given about some of the selected procedurcs like endoscopic, laproscopy, arthoscopy (from every part) apart of these things some illustrations of anatomy figures & few pre-fix suffix, wordroots were given so what purpose are they given here menas for examination point of view are they main....plz respond.

what are the main things i need to follow in terms of preperation to get through this examination.

Thanks & Regards
Nikhil Jain

Cpc exam

Hello nikhil,

I am not sure what you are asking about, but the initial pages in the cpt book are really helpful in the cpc exam like anatomical charts , prefix and suffixes. For best results in your test, I clearly advice you to practice the cpc practice papers. Believe me they are really helpful to you. Just practice those testpapers. They were available through AAPC only. If you have any questions, just let me know. I will be happy to help you.

Radhika.CPC-A:)

Hello nikhil,

I am not sure what you are asking about, but the initial pages in the cpt book are really helpful in the cpc exam like anatomical charts , prefix and suffixes. For best results in your test, I clearly advice you to practice the cpc practice papers. Believe me they are really helpful to you. Just practice those testpapers. They were available through AAPC only. If you have any questions, just let me know. I will be happy to help you.

Radhika.CPC-A

Hello Radhika

Thanks for your prompt reply. yeh you got the right thing i was talking about the intial pages in (AMA2011 Cpt book) some intial pages has some topic like including anatomical charts , prefix and suffixes, some selected procedurces from each series. like for example endoscopic, arthoscopy, arthoplasty,pacemaker etc. tell me how many sets the practice papers of 150 questions would be fine to have cracked before examination. & plz if you have any practice paper so plz mail it to me at ( nikhil.jain608@gmail.com). tell me any specific way, better suggestion from your point of view which you have utilized during your cpc prepration.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil Jain
E-mail:- nikhil.jain608@gmail.com

CPC exam

One observation I have made is that we are now nearly half way through April and you say you are taking the test this month. In my experience, and that of many others, you may be a little late in starting to prepare for the exam or are you just 'fine tuning' your studies?
It normally takes a bit longer than 2-3 weeks to prepare for the test.
I wish you luck.
(The beginning of each CPT section has a wealth of information which you will find invaluable. Don't waste your time putting a lot of information in your coding books. All the facts are there anyway).

Re:- cPC exam help

According to your point of view how many practice papers of 150 Questions must be go through. your help would be appriceated.

Regards,
Nikhil Jain