Wiki Nostril stent

Does anyone know the code for a nostril stent?

Thanks

So without more description, I am assuming you mean a stent (or tube) that is just placed inside the nostril, not a nasogastric tube.

Attention was turned to the left side where the constricted portion was excised sharply and hemostasis obtained with the coagulating cautery. A nostril stent size 2 was used and the full-thickness skin graft was sutured around the left nostril stent (raw side out) and this was placed into the nose and the nostril stent sutured into place with 4-0 Prolene. Good nasal contour and airway were present at the closure of this portion of the procedure.

Attention was turned to the left side where the constricted portion was excised sharply and hemostasis obtained with the coagulating cautery. A nostril stent size 2 was used and the full-thickness skin graft was sutured around the left nostril stent (raw side out) and this was placed into the nose and the nostril stent sutured into place with 4-0 Prolene. Good nasal contour and airway were present at the closure of this portion of the procedure.

This appears to be part of a surgical repair and may be part of the larger procedure that was done from the description posted. I don't know if there is a separate code or if it is included with the rest of the procedure that was done. What other codes were used?

procedures 15260 and 15120. Thanks for your help :)

Could you post the whole op report? Without any identifiers of course, but the codes don't make sense based on the last part of the procedure that you posted. There are codes in the 3000 section that cover repairs to the nasal cavities so I am curious as to the description of the whole encounter.