Wiki Newly certified CPC-A, Seeking full time employment in Southside Virginia region

Best answers
*Resume attached

After spending years in the banking industry, I came to a point where I realized if I didn't make a move in my career, I'd be stuck in a career that I was not passionate about. I have always had a passion for numbers and math in general. These things have a tendency to stick with me, whether I make a point of it or not. I had heard of medical coding for a few years and the profession always seemed like it would suit me perfectly.

When I did come to the realization that it was "now or never," I chose now, and I quickly began researching different programs that prepared individuals to become coders. After speaking with several friends, I chose to take a course through Mid-Atlantic Coding out of Richmond, VA. I quickly picked it up and thrived on learning as much as I could. I completed the course with a 92, A in the fall of 2017 and passed my CPC exam on October 28, 2017.

I am an enthused and highly motivated worker and am eager to find my first job as an outpatient medical coder and utilize my certification as a CPC-A, as well as my knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology.

Attachments

• Hamilton Coder Resume 2018.pdf
    376 KB · Views: 17