Wiki New to coding

briannec08

Best answers
Hello, my name is Brianne. I am BRAND new to Coding and am looking for someone to chat/talk with as a go through the course. Is anyone out there that just started the course as well? Looking to network through the system, meet for study sessions, etc. :)

I love coding

Good luck on your new career choice. I love coding! I have been working for a group of surgeons for almost 2 years and I love it. I have learned so much and I just recently passed my CPC exam which made me soooo excited, because that test is tough..not lie. As long as you know all the coding guidelines for each section and know the different sections and where to go to find them you should be fine. You will definitely need to be comfortable with your medical terminology and anatomy. I had 5 hours and 40 minutes to take my test and I used all but 2 minutes and I never got up, no break. So take it from me, know your stuff before you take the test and Good LUCK!!! Also, I still learn new things everyday and coders that have been coding for years still learn things daily....