Wiki New to cardiology billing--need help!

KArmstrong86

Contributor
Best answers
Hi everyone, we just took on cardiology billing and I have no idea how to bill for Cardiology. Can anyone provide good resources for me besides the CPT book?
also if anyone could i need help with how to code this:

Coronary Catheterization with selective bypass graft injection, and PTCA of the proximal right saphenous vein graft, and PTCA with stenting of the distal left anterior descending

I am a quick learner, It is just brand new to me and I need someone to explain so I can get this right.

Thank you in advance :)

Hi everyone, we just took on cardiology billing and I have no idea how to bill for Cardiology. Can anyone provide good resources for me besides the CPT book?
also if anyone could i need help with how to code this:

Coronary Catheterization with selective bypass graft injection, and PTCA of the proximal right saphenous vein graft, and PTCA with stenting of the distal left anterior descending

I am a quick learner, It is just brand new to me and I need someone to explain so I can get this right.

Thank you in advance :)

Z-health Publishing has great book for Cardiovascular Interventional procedures. Just to warn you, it is a little pricey but great reference book.
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC