Wiki New Graduate

medusa0691

Best answers
I'm wondering how a person would go about getting a job as a new graduate, all the jobs I see are for a minimum of one year all the way up to five years. I can't even take my CPC exam until 05/21/2016, so how do you get experience in a field that requires experience? I would appreciate any ideas or information anyone might have, at this point I'm open to any ideas. I would be willing to do part time remote if that's what it takes.

It would be nearly impossible to find a remote job without a CPC-A. Hard enough with a CPC-A. They all say you need experience but that is not completely true. Its to weed out those who apply for jobs just because its available. There's also other jobs that don't require CPC to get foot in the door. One example is a claims processor at an insurance, some may offer an externship once you get the CPC-A. Medical practice jobs such as charge poster/receptionist/appointment scheduler etc can work. You may also want to consider Practicode so you can practice, you can consider that as experience since its real redacted medical records, though not listed as a job but in a skills/training section of the resume.