Wiki New CPC-A in Kennesaw GA...desiring externship or employment to gain experience

tdumed

Best answers
Have completed a one-month externship with a physician billing company. Following is an excerpt from the Letter of Recommendation from the Operations Manager: "During this four week period Teresa learned how to enter charges, review payment posting, run and review accounts receivable reports, work with fee schedules, and update insurance policy information. She showed excellent improvement in her knowledge, accuracy, and learned quickly. Teresa has excellent c ommunication skills. In addition, she is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. Teresa can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. She was flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned to her...If there was an available position within our company I would offer her a position."

Looking to further my experience through another externship or entry-level position. Data entry experience, payment posting, review accounts receivable reports, work with fee schedules, update insurance policy information, medical terminology knowledge, excellent computer and keyboard skills, verbal and written professional communication, detail-oriented, quick learner ... desire to assist your company in your billing office or front office.

Please contact me at teresaunkefer@gmail.com or 404-771-6347.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments

• Resume only July 2013 - biller, coder, administrative assistant.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 12
  • References and letter of recommendation - Billing, coding, administrative assistant front office.pdf
    293.4 KB · Views: 3
  • July 2013 Letter of Recommendation.jpg
    July 2013 Letter of Recommendation.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: