Wiki new cardiology coder

Jalderman

New
Best answers
Hi, I've been a biller for primary care for nearly 12 years. However, I am just starting to bill for a cardiologist and I was wondering if anyone can give me any pointers? Also, if anyone can point me to any website or any other source where I can get some education on this, I would appreciate anything!! Thanks!

If you can do any webinars with Jim Collins, jump on them! He explains procedures so well and so you can actually understand what the doctors doing. I was very very impressed with the one I attended. :D

The cardiologist should have a list of procedure codee they use...I would definately look up all those codes in the cpt book....read over the modifier lisings and attend any seminars that are available to you online. You can always ask questions on here as you go.

The cardiologist should have a list of procedure codee they use...I would definately look up all those codes in the cpt book....read over the modifier lisings and attend any seminars that are available to you online. You can always ask questions on here as you go.