Wiki Need input about job offer

Best answers
Hi,
I am a CPC-A with no coding experience and have been offered a remote coding opportunity from INSIGHT GLOBAL for VERISK HEALTHCARE. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this type of work. Looking for insight/advice.

Thanks,
Shari

It will be HCC coding. ICD-9 only. If your not familiar with HCC coding you can google it and find out more. It's a decent company with Great pay and decent training, go to all the training you can it will help.
Good luck!

Thanks for posting this topic. I want to know too. They told me this is some types of Dx codes (not HCC) ??? However, they don't offer a great pay (less than $15). I wouldn't mind to take this for experiences as remote coding (as well as to earn extra income)

Thanks LuLu for great advices.

I just took a job with them! I start November 4th, 2013. I'm a CPCA so I am looking forward to getting my foot in the door.
What does "Contract" mean? Will I have to look for more work after my contract is over with?

I also took this job with Insight global. Submitted all paperwork but haven't heard anything back about start date, training etc. Do they really have work to offer?? I am not applying to any other job as I really want to work from home and want to start as soon as possible. Any input.

Can someone update on how your jobs are going with Insight. I am also a new CPC-A looking for a remote coding job. I would love to hear how it's going and any contact information to apply with them.
Thanks!

I started out contract with verisk in 2012 and I am now full time with them I work remote and it is great and I had little to no experience when I started all you code is icd-9 coding, Great company