Wiki Need Help! What is the HCPCS code for Magnesium Chloride Injection 200mg/mL? NDC is 26436-5105-50

I couldn't find anything in my encoder. Only mag sulfate. Below is a coding clinic the latest one for using J3490 unclassified drugs 1st quarter 2017 pg 1-3

QUESTION 2
How is HCPCS code J3490, Unclassified drugs reported?

ANSWER
HCPCS code J3490 is a non-specific code that may be reported for FDA approved drugs when a J code does not exist for the drug being administered. The reporting of code HCPCS J3490 is not dependent on whether a National or Local Coverage Determination exists for a specific drug.
When reporting HCPCS code J3490 it is required to report the following:

•Name of the drug
•National Drug Code (NDC)
•Quantity of the drug that was administered (expressed in the unit of measure of that drug or biological)
•The method of administration
•Date drug was furnished to the patient

When there is no currently existing code to describe a product, a miscellaneous code/not otherwise classified code may be appropriate. The use of a miscellaneous code permits a claims history to be established for an item that can be used to support the need for a national code.

QUESTION 3
Can HCPCS J3490 be billed to Medicare for OPPS Hospitals?

ANSWER
Under the Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS), it is appropriate to report HCPCS code J3490 for administration of unclassified drugs for Medicare beneficiaries.
HCPCS code J3490 is a non-specific code that should only be reported when a J code does not exist for the drug being administered.

I couldn't find anything in my encoder. Only mag sulfate. Below is a coding clinic the latest one for using J3490 unclassified drugs 1st quarter 2017 pg 1-3

QUESTION 2
How is HCPCS code J3490, Unclassified drugs reported?

ANSWER
HCPCS code J3490 is a non-specific code that may be reported for FDA approved drugs when a J code does not exist for the drug being administered. The reporting of code HCPCS J3490 is not dependent on whether a National or Local Coverage Determination exists for a specific drug.
When reporting HCPCS code J3490 it is required to report the following:

•Name of the drug
•National Drug Code (NDC)
•Quantity of the drug that was administered (expressed in the unit of measure of that drug or biological)
•The method of administration
•Date drug was furnished to the patient

When there is no currently existing code to describe a product, a miscellaneous code/not otherwise classified code may be appropriate. The use of a miscellaneous code permits a claims history to be established for an item that can be used to support the need for a national code.

QUESTION 3
Can HCPCS J3490 be billed to Medicare for OPPS Hospitals?

ANSWER
Under the Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS), it is appropriate to report HCPCS code J3490 for administration of unclassified drugs for Medicare beneficiaries.
HCPCS code J3490 is a non-specific code that should only be reported when a J code does not exist for the drug being administered.
That's what I'm going to do. Thanks, Nichole!