Wiki Need help on Speech therapy - parent meeting codes

aparnaxchanging

Contributor
Best answers
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am working at a clinic who provide speech and OT services.

My clinician is having queries on codes that we can submit for speech therapy on parent meetings. Can anyone suggest some appropriate insurance payable codes for parent meetings for speech services.

Thanks and i see sunshine at Seattle, hope it will be bright this weekend and wishing you all a happy weekend.

Regards,
AparnaSuresh - CPB

New to OT/PT/ST as of 2.29.17 ; learned so far

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am working at a clinic who provide speech and OT services.

My clinician is having queries on codes that we can submit for speech therapy on parent meetings. Can anyone suggest some appropriate insurance payable codes for parent meetings for speech services.

Thanks and i see sunshine at Seattle, hope it will be bright this weekend and wishing you all a happy weekend.

Regards,
AparnaSuresh - CPB

New to this specialty as well; originated from clinicial psych & aba.

So far I have learned there are NOT billable codes for ST/OT/PT parent meetings. Currently my practice offers this as a courtesy after the initial eval before scheduling treatment to discuss the treatment plan and edit if needed.

Hope this helps.

Still researching....

Best,
K.