Wiki Need help in purchasing the 2012 books

ossierand

Networker
Best answers
Greeting AAPC members
I was wondering if anyone have help me out in purchasing from them or borrowing the 2012 books. I have to older versions 2011 with the updated material stapled on them, however I am planning on taking the CPC-H test within couple of months, and I need to have the 2012 at least books. I cannot afford to purchase the study guide the tests, and registering for the exam as well, and to add on top of that the books. So I am calling on anyone out there, who can help me out.
I am willing to purchase the books at a reasonable price.
Thanks

Contact Tammy Gregory at InGauge Healthcare Solutions. Her # 888-624-6474. She will hook you up on the 2012 books. She is awesome!!

Just tell her Rhonda said to give her a call. She is based out of Atlanta and is the best!!

:) Rhonda

I have the 2012 books, I can let you use them if you like, let me know
Greeting AAPC members

I was wondering if anyone have help me out in purchasing from them or borrowing the 2012 books. I have to older versions 2011 with the updated material stapled on them, however I am planning on taking the CPC-H test within couple of months, and I need to have the 2012 at least books. I cannot afford to purchase the study guide the tests, and registering for the exam as well, and to add on top of that the books. So I am calling on anyone out there, who can help me out.
Thanks

I would owe you a huge favor and I totally appreciate it,
I have tried to purchase them and they were so expensive, and financially I would not be able to take the test if I couldn't buy the books. So you were a god sent to me. Thank you
just let me know if you want me to purchase them from you, or to borrow them,
Thank you again
just let me know

2012 Books for Sale

I currently have the 2012 CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and CPC Coding Exam Review books available for sale. I am asking $150. for all 4. This does not include shipping. Please contact me at grandmalou1@ec.rr.com if interested.
Thank You

Greeting AAPC members
Thanks