rsbrown024

Best answers
Rena S. Brown
174 Lake Murray Ter
Lexington, SC 29072
Phone (803) 207-0093
Renabrown84@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

Motivated, accomplished professional with extensive problem solving and organizational skills seeking an entry level position in a medical office setting. I have completed the Medical Coding and Billing program at Midlands Tech and am anxious to begin getting experience in the field. I currently volunteer at Lexington Extended Care in Lexington SC in various departments.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Apple Inc, At home Advisor, Columbia SC, July 2012 to present

Technical support for Apple Care

I provide technical support for Apple customers by assisting in trouble shooting iOS devices including iPhones, iPads and iPods.

I receive incoming calls at a home based office and am also responsible for selling the Apple Care service and ensuring that customers who qualify receive assistance over the phone with any issue they are having with the iTunes program or the device itself.

Verizon Wireless, Columbia SC, January 2008 to July 2012

TECH II

I provided technical support for customers who were having difficulties with their mobile devices. The majority of the trouble shooting involved smart phones such as Apple devices and Android products. I walked customers through changing settings on the phones as well as checking for network trouble and submitted trouble tickets to the repair bureau when necessary.

I also took calls for the global department and assisted customers in preparing their devices for global travel and entered orders for loaner devices when applicable. The Tech II department also served as a backup for Federal and business accounts.

I began my career with Verizon Wireless in the customer service department answering billing questions. I have been involved in a Peer to Peer mentoring program and other projects while always maintaining a performing status.

Direct Print Imaging, Charlotte, NC, September 2006 to September 2007

CUSTOMER SERVICE

First contact for phone calls and walk in customers providing excellent customer service in a multi-tasking environment. Received payments from C.O.D customers picking up orders and reconciled the register and credit card machine weekly. Other responsibilities included maintaining customer files, entering orders and managing inventory.

Cingular Wireless, Charlotte, NC, August 1997 to March 2006

BUSINESS SALES SUPPORT

Provided excellent customer service to business customers and maintained the billing for those accounts. Coordinated on-site employee sales for Business customers, responsible for credit verification, phone activation and delivering the phone to the customer. I was the exclusive contact for several National accounts for all aspects of their wireless needs and performed all after sales functions for six outside sales representatives.

Rena S Brown
174 Lake Murray Ter.
Lexington SC 29072
Renabrown84@gmail.com
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDUCATION

? Completed A+ certification March 2009, Midlands Tech
? Associate Degree in Accounting, 2000, York Tech Rock Hill SC
? Associate Degree in General Business, 1991 York Tech Rock Hill SC
? Completed Medical Billing and Coding program from Midlands Tech