Wiki mental health treatment facility

coder80

Contributor
Best answers
My doctor is starting an outpatient treatment facility, I have very limited facility billing for treatment care. Is there anyone who does facility treatment/ behavioral health billing that I can ask questions to. It would ne appreciated

Hi, I do inpatient coding for a couple of psych providers. I am limited in facility experience but would be happy to try to help. I have some in-office resource staff that may be able to answer your questions. My email address is mary.hobbs@hma.com. Feel free to contact me anytime.

I do some and will be glad to share anything I have. We also have a trainer coming next week to audit some of our charts and will ask her if you have a question I can't help you with. My email is yatesj@sfhga.com.

Jill

Hi, I audit medical records for outpatient facilities and would be happy to help.
insbiller20042003@yahoo.com is my email.

Robyn :)

inpatient psych Daily stay

I know that for admission an inpatient psych CPT coding is between 99221-99233 for H&P depending on doc complexity as well as 90792 for psych initial evaluation, what codes are used for an inpatient daily stay for 30 days? Appreciate any help or knowledge out there. You can respond or email me at degarcia6164@gmail.com. Thank you in advance. DYG