Wiki Medicare denial for S9328

Best answers
I have been using A9270 noncovered service or item for my denial. Recently, I have been having problems with the secondary (BCBS) denying the secondary claim as a duplicate due to Medicare crossover. So I have been submitted corrected claim for the crossover (A9270) along with Medicare denial information. Is there a better way to do this?
Also, the denial is coming from A/B MAC. Should it be coming from DME MAC?

What type of provider are you billing for? And what is your rationale for substituting A9270 for this? I understand that Medicare doesn't accept the S9328 code, but that doesn't necessarily mean the service isn't covered under Medicare.

What type of provider are you billing for? And what is your rationale for substituting A9270 for this? I understand that Medicare doesn't accept the S9328 code, but that doesn't necessarily mean the service isn't covered under Medicare.
I am billing for a home infusion pharmacy. The S9328 code is not a acceptable code by Medicare so it is rejected. S9328 is for HIT per diem for implanted pumps and not covered so in order to get the denial we use the A9270.