Wiki Medical Billing/Coder Needed

Best answers
A Multi Specialty practice in Myrtlr Beach, SC looking for experience Medical Billing and Coder. Must have experience in coding, billing, collections and the ability to multi task. Specialize in Orthpaedics, Pain Management, Podiatry. Please email resume to jweaver@carolinaortho.org.

experienced

I have experience you are seeking but live in MS. Is this a remote position?

Wassock - It's amazing how many people I see reply to these and not even email. I emailed the employer and that's how I found out they are NOT considering remote candidates. People, start emailing and doing what the employer says to do!!!

Wassock - It's amazing how many people I see reply to these and not even email. I emailed the employer and that's how I found out they are NOT considering remote candidates. People, start emailing and doing what the employer says to do!!!

I too wish more people could grasp how important following instructions are to not only securing a position, but, also finding out more information regarding the specifics of a position. If the employer requests applicants forward an email for consideration, that means you do NOT need to post in an open forum. Send the required information using the specified method of communication.;)