Wiki Medica Coder CPC-A certified

Generally speaking, you will be extremely fortunate to find something remote before you drop that A. If you can bite the bullet and work in-house somewhere for a while, you may be able to get the remote position later. That is what I am doing, at least.

HI my name is Nekeisha wilson and you don't need to be a CPC to work from try Gradyhealth.org they are hiring coder/signonbonus/workfromhome that is the job position and you only need a CPC-A no experience is required that's what the recruiter told me.

Good Luck

gradyhealth

Do you live in the atlanta area? Can you work anywhere in the US for this company?

Last edited:
HI my name is Nekeisha wilson and you don't need to be a CPC to work from try Gradyhealth.org they are hiring coder/signonbonus/workfromhome that is the job position and you only need a CPC-A no experience is required that's what the recruiter told me.

Good Luck

Really? Work from home with no experience. I don't think so. When you run into a problem(which you will) who are you going to seek help from?
Any company worth its salt wants at least 3 years experience before hiring a remote coder and with good reason.

Maybe I'm wrong but I would really research this company's credentials first.

Coding is very difficult.. I've been doing it for 5 years and have a 25 year medical background as a provider so I know what I'm talking about.

Good luck anyway and I hope it works out good for you. Just be warned. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

It is possible that this particular hospital system is hiring new grad coders.

I have noticed a small trend of employers who are hiring new grads due to the shortage of experienced coders available. Parallon was one, as well as UMass. They only hire a VERY small percentage of applicants and are required to take multiple tests and do amazing on them. But for those that get accepted, its an amazing opportunity. One that I wish was available when I was trying to transition to inpatient coding.

Cordelia, DRG Auditor, CCS, CPC