Wiki Mdm

msingh23

Guru
Best answers
Would this be a Moderate Exam as a result of prescribe medication use for the injection OR not?
Patient instructed for potential side effects and complications of prescribed/administered medication(s) and agrees to consume and/or receive it/them., Potential side effects of injection reviewed with patient, Reviewed HEP, Continue HEP, Ice area 10 min. on 10 min. off for 30 min.
Under aseptic technique and ultrasound guidance - an intra-articular injection was given with 2 cc of 1% lidocaine and 2.5 cc (25 mg) of Supartz into the B knees. Procedure was well tolerated.
MRI L/S
Monitor switching off Amrix...makes her tired.
Epidural? vs nerve block...after MRI will consider
Thanks

You said "moderate exam," but I think you meant "moderate MDM," right? I do not believe you can count a medication that you are administering by injection or IV on the same day as "medication management," although I cannot state this with absolute certainty.

However, the decision to switch the patient off Amrix certainly would count as medication management and give you a moderate Risk Level to count toward your MDM.

CatchTheWind.
Thanks, Yes I mean MDM not Exam.. thanks for pointing that out, also for your feed back.
BenCrocker; Thanks also for your feed back.

Does any one else know with excluding "Monitor switching off Amrix...makes her tired" If medication that are administering by injection or IV on the same day as "medication management" will justiy for MDM as Moderate OR not?
Thanks