Wiki LT heat cath, aortogram, plasty lower ext

wblock

New
Best answers
Could you please let me know if I am on the right track?

RT femoral access-
Cath advanced into the the LV and LV gram obtained, cath pulled back across aortic valve. Angiograms of left and right coronary systems obtained. Then catheter placed in aorta and abdominal aortogram w/bilateral iliac runnoff was performed. After reviewing the findings it was determined that angioplasty of the left SFA along with the popliteal artery, and tibial peroneal trunk was done.

Are the following CPT codes and modifiers correct?

93458, 37228-LT, 37224-LT, and 75630-59

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Wendy

Could you please let me know if I am on the right track?

RT femoral access-
Cath advanced into the the LV and LV gram obtained, cath pulled back across aortic valve. Angiograms of left and right coronary systems obtained. Then catheter placed in aorta and abdominal aortogram w/bilateral iliac runnoff was performed. After reviewing the findings it was determined that angioplasty of the left SFA along with the popliteal artery, and tibial peroneal trunk was done.

Are the following CPT codes and modifiers correct?

93458, 37228-LT, 37224-LT, and 75630-59

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Wendy

Looks good to me Wendy. Was there any catheter movement from upper abd. aorta to lower abd. aorta, with imaging in two catheter placements?
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

Thanks Jim, no there was not catheter movement in the aorta which is why I chose 75630 over 75625 + 75716.

I do appreciate your help with this. Thank you so much!

Wendy