Wiki Lost CPC Certificate

renifejn

Guru
Best answers
I recently moved and think I may have lost my CPC certificate. Does anyone know how I can go about getting a copy and how much it will cost?

Thanks

I would just call and explain what happened. 800-626-2633 I'm sure they will send out a new one?? I don't know if they would charge or not?? Everyone I have spoke to at the main office has been very nice and helpful!!:)

I recently moved and think I may have lost my CPC certificate. Does anyone know how I can go about getting a copy and how much it will cost?

Thanks

Hi,

Just call AAPC 1-800-626-CODE, and ask them to send you another one. I misplaced mine before and that's what I did. As soon as I received my certificates I made copies and also scanned them onto my computer along with my AAPC membership card.

i lost cpc certificate i have contect this 800-626-2633 number then it no was temprorary disconnected so there is any another way to get copy of certificate
You can download the information of which exams you took and the score. If you need it for an employer, they may accept that.