Wiki Looking for remote full time coding, CPC

ccgmohr

New
Best answers
I currently work for Physicians Practice Group in Augusta, Ga. We code for the physicians that are employed at Georgia Regents University and clinics. I have coded (all diagnosis, procedures, E&M) for the physician's and facility side of the Emergency Room.

I desire to work from home. I have done some home coding with PPG, but that was allowed for overtime only.

Cynthia Mohr Barnett
634 Ridgefield Drive
North Augusta, SC 29841
803-257-2895
CCGMOHR@AOL.COM

OBJECTIVE To secure and maintain a challenging and rewarding career with an organization that offers opportunities for advancement and professional growth in my career.

QUALIFICATION
SUMMARY 25+ years of demonstrated top performance
Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
Extensive experience and knowledge in all phases of Medicare Part B, ICD9-CM, HCPCS, and CPT-4 coding, insurance filing, and reimbursement.
Proven team leader and facilitator
EXPERIENCE

Physicians Practice Group
Emergency Room Coder,
Inpatient Physician Coder
Certified Coder
2003 ? Present Responsible for performing concurrent chart reviews for accuracy and completion to maximize hospital reimbursement for services and assure compliance as mandated by state, federal regulations, and hospital defined coding policies and procedures. Utilize extensive ICD9-CM, HCPCS, and CPT-4 coding rules and guideline to determine and assign diagnosis codes for professional and facility billing. Utilization of computer software to analyze data.

Palmetto GBA RR Medicare
Appeals Coordinator
1983 ? 2003 Reviewed and reprocessed, when necessary, Medicare B claims utilizing thorough knowledge of ICD9, CPT, and HCPCS codes to ensure 99% accuracy billing rate. Provided prompt customer service to members, providers, billing departments, and other insurance companies regarding claims. Maintained strong Medicare B rules and regulations knowledge base.

EDUCATION

American Academy of
Professional Coders
Augusta, GA
Certified Professional Coder Certificate
4/2004

Aiken Technical College
Aiken, SC
Business Classes

USC Aiken
Aiken, SC
Business/Accounting Courses