Wiki Looking for PART TIME Work in NJ

Best answers
I have over 10+ years in corporate administration under HR. I recently graduated from ALLIED SCHOOL for MEDICAL CODING CPC. I enjoy working with many different types of people and personalities. I have a warm and friendly approachable demeanor! I use my skills to schedule patients, negotiate and provide answers to billing questions, and can as a liaison to relay medical information to parties in need, while keeping strict confidentiality. Help me make your practice flourish! write me for resume terry@borntobecreative.com

Last edited:
I have over 10+ years in corporate administration under HR. I recently graduated from ALLIED SCHOOL for MEDICAL CODING CPC. I enjoy working with many different types of people and personalities. I have a warm and friendly approachable demeanor! I use my skills to schedule patients, negotiate and provide answers to billing questions, and can as a liaison to relay medical information to parties in need, while keeping strict confidentiality. Help me make your practice flourish! write me for resume terry@borntobecreative.com

You may want to correct the error in your introductory letter.