Wiki Looking for coding position or a Project Xtern position.

Best answers
I live in NYC and I am looking to work either for pay or as an Xtern. (pay is preferable) I have made a major career change from Banking to coding. Can anyone give me any suggestions where to look or can you help to get me on the right path to work. I was certified this past August with the CPC-A credential. I am working on the Practicode now but I would love to get some real time experience. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have included my resume. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• louis-la-rocca-medical-coderPDF.pdf
    287.3 KB · Views: 34
I live in NYC and I am looking to work either for pay or as an Xtern. (pay is preferable) I have made a major career change from Banking to coding. Can anyone give me any suggestions where to look or can you help to get me on the right path to work. I was certified this past August with the CPC-A credential. I am working on the Practicode now but I would love to get some real time experience. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have included my resume. Thank you in advance.

Same here. I just got CPC-A in Dec 2017. Also I'm planning to start practicode this week. I wonder how hard and detail it requires. Are you using 2017 or 2018 coding books?

I started practicode in September and I am using the 2017 books. I did buy the 2018 books though. Good Luck! I do have an interview next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. First interview for a coding position. Keep in touch.

I didn't get the coding job.

I started practicode in September and I am using the 2017 books. I did buy the 2018 books though. Good Luck! I do have an interview next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. First interview for a coding position. Keep in touch.

I didn't get the coding job I interviewed for. I think I was way to eager to work for them.