Wiki looking for an amazing opportunity. ...

tori_ryan24

Contributor
Best answers
I'm in need of some leads. I'm looking for remote coding work that I can start ASAP and would like to continue on from an overseas location (kaiserslauten Germany ) I am a mil spouse and want to start up now so I can take it with me. Cert ....CPC...since 02-14. Since 2012 I have been working in billing for a MD and 2 PAs. I also do OP, (IP for my physicians patients only) and ASC. I can also do insurance claim filing, reconciliation, denials and appeals. ICD 10 Cert as well. And I also have experience working remotely.

If you know anyone who is looking for a self starter, highly motivated and easily adaptable to new situations, please have them contact me (pm or email) thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Try contacting DoD vendors

Tori:

There are a number of companies that have DoD (Department of Defense) coding contracts.

I suggest that you do a search of those companies and let them know you are an American coder moving close to/on a military base in Germany. You can also check with the military base hospital to and see if they need on site or contract coders.

If you run into a problem identifying DoD contractors email me and maybe I can help get you some names.

Mark
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com

Last edited: