Wiki Looking for a Medical Billing Business to Acquire

jasonk

Best answers
Hello,
I'm looking to acquire a medical billing business in California, ideally from an owner who is looking to start slowing down and retiring in the next 5 years. I realize this will require considerable networking ... are there any conferences or networking opportunities that people can recommend that would be worth going to, to start building those relationships?

Thanks!

HBMA is a good organization to join. I think they have a conference coming up. I have been to a conference or two that they have put on, and the networking opportunities are plentiful.

HBMA is a good organization to join. I think they have a conference coming up. I have been to a conference or two that they have put on, and the networking opportunities are plentiful.

Got it. I've been keeping an eye on HBMA... thanks for confirming that it's worthwhile. I'll probably give it a shot.

CPC exam results

Hi All, I have written my CPC exam on 3rd SEP 2017 so when will i get my results and where to check..

CPC results

Your results will be on the website under 'My AAPC'.

You should have your results by now if you took the test 2 weeks ago.

They are usually (but not always) available within a week of sitting for the test.