Wiki Looking for a CPPM position

Best answers
Myra Kinnaird
7284 Butternut Ln.
Mentor, Oh 44060
Poohtig11@gmail.com

This letter is to introduce myself and my interest in becoming a part of your practice. The enclosed resume will furnish you with the information concerning my overall employment background, training education and skills.

I am looking forward to moving to the area of Bonita Springs Florid or Myrtle Beach South Carolina area. To share my knowledge and skills with the health care community. In each of my previous job experiences I have performed my duties with a high degree of skill and professionalism.

I have just recently received my CPPM from AAPC.

My positive attitude and willingness to give 150% makes me a valuable asset to any organization that would employ me. I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself to assure successful accomplishments of any company goals.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hopefully to schedule an interview in which we can discuss my qualifications and the possibility of joining your practice.

I would like to secure a position before my move. If we can do a phone interview and if both of us are in agreement I will be more than happy to make arrangements to come down for a face to face interview.

Sincerely,

Myra Kinnaird
7284 Butternut Ln
Mentor, Oh 44060
440-221-5627
Poohtig11@ gmail.com

Myra Kinnaird

Objective: To utilize my knowledge and skills in the health care community.

Education: Bryant & Stratton, 1995
Highland Hts., Ohio
Associate Decree Medical Assisting

Lakeland Community College, 1992-1994
Willoughby, Ohio
RN program

Chardon High School, 1980
Chardon, Oh

Skills & Abilities:
I am a dependable person who works well with others I am efficient and capable of working independently with little or no supervision. Physician credentialing,
BP, injections, minor surgery, stitch, staple & cast removal, surgery & patient scheduling, CPT & ICD-9 coding, EKG, transcription, supply ordering, mail correspondence, banking deposits, filing, phones, typing.

Employment: Northeast Surgical Assoc. of Ohio
Maria T. Madden, M.D., F.A.C.S.
13170 Ravenna Rd #108
Chardon, Oh 44024
March 2009-present
Medical Assistant/Office Mgr.

Employment
Continued: Foot & Ankle Specialties
7062 Wayside Dr.
Mentor, Oh 44060
2007-2009
Medical Assistant/Secretary