Wiki Looking for a billing position in Clear Lake, TX area

nkellermann

Contributor
Best answers
I have recently relocated to the Pearland, Tx area. I have 15 years experience in the medical field, with the past 7 in medical billing and coding. I am a Certified Professional Coder with AAPC since April 2007 and a Register Medical Auditor with ARHCP since March 2013. I have experience working with Centricity EMR and PM software. I have processed and reconciled electronic and paper remittances, communicated with insurance companies and patients regarding claims and balances, appealed denied claims, worked audit reports, implemented PQRS reporting system, educated providers and staff on insurance guidelines. I have also been a medical assistant, front office assistant and assistant to an administrator. I am proficient in Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel.

I am considering positions either working in the office or from home, full or part-time. I am also wanting to advance into a management position. I feel I could be a great asset for the right company.

Please contact me at nlkellermann@gmail.com to discuss all my experience and skills. Please click on the link to review my resume.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s300/...33d5383015f7/3f49b49a2749a230011d18b169a7bc8c

Sincerely,
Nancy Kellermann

Last edited: