Wiki Logging Into Blackboard Problems

At least VitalSource Bookshelf isn't down! The Cardiovascular system is kicking my butt
I'm on the same chapter in Fundamentals of Medicine and holy cow, there is so much to it. I was wanting to watch the lecture for this chapter today and it looks like that won't be happening. I had all these plans to get ahead since I had the day off today, but I guess I'll just be doing it all after I get off of work tomorrow. Total bummer!

I still can't get on and so frustrated. But, I'm glad it's just not me. Being 50+ I thought something I was doing was making it not work and was almost ready to call my son. LOL I hope they can get this up and running for the weekend. Thank you for replying.

Hi all! If you email info@aapc.com they will give you the username and password needed to login. They said, "there is a known issue with accessing Blackboard through the AAPC website. You can login directly to Blackboard with your login information." I'm back in Blackboard now using the password they issued me. :)