Wiki Little red box

twizzle

Best answers
i have a little red box below my name in the top right hand corner where it shows location, number of posts and so on.
Apparently I have exhibited a little shameless behavior in the past on this forum.... yes, I found it ridiculous that someone would ask what the passing score is for an AAPC certification AFTER they had taken the test. These shameless acts all happened quite some time ago but I only noticed 'the red box' very recently...attention to detail obviously went out the window there.
I queried AAPC thinking, like traffic misdemeanors, 'the box' would disappear in time but apparently not.
So, to anyone I offended I apologize, and to all I helped, I was pleased to do it.
I will not be contributing any more.

I must confess that i had no idea what those boxes were and after reading your post decided to explore. When I saw the explanation my first reaction was to chuckle thinking that the forum had a "sense of humour". It really is a shame when those who have contributed substantially to the forums whether it be questions or responses make their departure. This troubles me and it is a loss to those of us who remain when a colleague makes their exit.

I have never noticed the boxes, how is one determined to be "shameless"? Is there a report button?