Wiki List of 2023 deletions, revisions and new codes?

Deweybd

New
Best answers
I thought there was somewhere on the AMA website where I could see a list of all the newest updates. I've searched and searched and cannot find anywhere that has all the changes that went into effect Jan 1st.
I've found partial lists, but for example the new code 49613 is not listed in any of the lists I've found.
Is the comprehensive list only found in the 2023 book? I was hoping to find a download that I could quickly search electronically.

Thank you!

I thought there was somewhere on the AMA website where I could see a list of all the newest updates. I've searched and searched and cannot find anywhere that has all the changes that went into effect Jan 1st.
I've found partial lists, but for example the new code 49613 is not listed in any of the lists I've found.
Is the comprehensive list only found in the 2023 book? I was hoping to find a download that I could quickly search electronically.

Thank you!

That information is copyrighted by the AMA. You can download a copy of the CPT codes if you complete a licensing agreement. I'm not sure what the cost is - I've never looked into it.

I suspect it is much more cost effective for the average individual user to just buy the book.

Link to the AMA store where data files can be obtained: https://commerce.ama-assn.org/store/ui/catalog/subCategoryDetail?category_id=cat1150008