Laparoscopy with removal RT displaced Filshie clip, both tubes adequately occluded.

I am not aware of any code for laparoscopic removal of a displaced Filshie clip. In this scenario, unlisted is likely your best option. I know in the past I have seen that performed along with laparoscopic endometriosis removal, or laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, or laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy. In those situations, I would bill the primary laparoscopic procedure with -22. But based on the limited information here, there is no primary laparoscopic procedure, so unlisted is the recommendation.
Regarding "to check if tubes are occluded" do you mean chromotubation? If so, look at 58350.

I am not aware of any code for laparoscopic removal of a displaced Filshie clip. In this scenario, unlisted is likely your best option. I know in the past I have seen that performed along with laparoscopic endometriosis removal, or laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, or laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy. In those situations, I would bill the primary laparoscopic procedure with -22. But based on the limited information here, there is no primary laparoscopic procedure, so unlisted is the recommendation.
Regarding "to check if tubes are occluded" do you mean chromotubation? If so, look at 58350.
58350 is the PERFECT code! thank you.

Yes i did have an unlisted code in mind but I wasnt sure if I was missing anything.

Thanks for your help