Wiki Lab Biller and Coder

Best answers
We currently are in desperate need of a highly experienced coder and biller for our laboratory services. Is that something you have experience in? I have several issues that we are running into problems with. North Florida Addiction Medicine is located in Jacksonville and we bill in Pompano Beach. You could possibly remotely.

medical coding

hi I am Anil singh, have more than 3 years experience in the coding field specially in Radiology, HCC, ED Coding,Inpatient coding and Surgical pathology.I am CPC Certified coder with good knowledge in the ICD, CPT AND document interpertation and volume-3 code.I am looking the job in these field plz inform me on my email ID:anilsinghpharma8@gmail.com or 08826296001

Last edited:
Looking for Remote medical coding job

My self Krishna Dhaked. i hv 4 yrs exp as a HCC , Radiology, Surgical pathologynd EnM coder...i m looking for partitme remote coding job.. i hv a good knowledge about CPC, ICD 9 CM and HCPCS... please if u hv any coding part time job contact me... +917042958955

hi I am Anil singh, have more than 3 years experience in the coding field specially in Radiology, HCC and ED coding, please give the information about the coding on the given Id:anilsinghpharma8@gmail.com, 08826296001

We currently are in desperate need of a highly experienced coder and biller for our laboratory services. Is that something you have experience in? I have several issues that we are running into problems with. North Florida Addiction Medicine is located in Jacksonville and we bill in Pompano Beach. You could possibly remotely.
My self Krishna Dhaked. i hv 4 yrs exp as a HCC , Radiology, Surgical pathologynd EnM coder...i m looking for partitme remote coding job.. i hv a good knowledge about CPC, ICD 9 CM and HCPCS... please if u hv any coding part time job contact me... +917042958955

Respected Donnaacampbell
I am Thinakaran.K,CPC(Senior Coder) having 7 yrs of ER work experience and 6 months of HCC experience
Currently working at E4E Healthcare Chennai Tamil Nadu India Postal code 600129....
I would like to work at any Foreign country.I am ready to work hard if i am selected .
Kindly find me a best oppurtunity and notify me ......
Contact me at
kalyanithinakaran@gmail.com
Mobile-917598612577
Thanks for your Post at AAPC.